With great regret and grief we inform you the demise of Shrimati Parkash Devi Vovra (wife of Shri Chetan Lal Vovra) on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 in Paramus, NJ.
Her funeral rituals will be held Thursday, August 15, 2019 between 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at: Boulevard Funeral Home and Cremation Service, located at 1151 River Road New Milford, NJ 07646. Followed by Cremation Services at: Rosedale Cemetery, located at 408 Orange Road Montclair, NJ 07042.
In her memory a Choutha Bethak will be held on the next day Friday, August 16, 2019 between 6:00pm-8:00pm at: AsaMai Hindu Temple & Community Center, 80 East Barclay Street Hicksville, NY 11801. Phone: (516) 433-4388
The Choutha Bethak will be held by:
- Her husband: Shri Chetan Lal Vovra
- Sons & Daughter-in-laws: Kailash & Bimla Vovra, Ramesh & Rita Vovra, Shree Ram & Odette Vovra, Mrs. Sorika Vovra
- Daughters & Son-in-laws: Sheila & Ghanisham Kakkar, and Babita & Sant Ram Katyal
- Grand Children: Mr. & Mrs. Jaison Vovra, Mr. & Mrs. Simon Vovra, Mr. & Mrs. Noy Kakkar, Mr. & Mrs. Vinny Vig, Steven Vovra, Dennis Vovra, Saniya Vovra, Navjot Khurana, Karishma Satpute, Kanika Katyal, Ishan Katyal, Aarian Vovra, Aaravan Vovra, Alisha Vovra, Aiden Vovra
- Great Grand Children: Jayden Vovra, Venezia Vig
- Sister: Shrimati Salochna Devi Kapoor
- Sister in Law: Shrimati Chambeli Vovra
- Daugher in Law: Smt. Leelo Vovra
- Nephews & Nieces: Mr. & Mrs. Parasram Vovra, Mr. & Mrs. Ram Saroop Vovra, Shrimati Champa Kakkar, Mr. & Mrs. Lekhraj Khanna, Mr. & Mrs. Murari Khanna, Mr. & Mrs. Ramesh Kapoor, Mr. & Mrs. Manoj Mehra, Mr. & Mrs. Sanoj Mehra, Mr. & Mrs. Raja Vohra, Mr. & Mrs. Kamal Vovra, Mr. & Mrs. Parvesh Kapoor
& Respective Vovra Family members
May Mata Rani rest her soul in peace and give strength to the grieved family to bear the loss.
To send flowers to Parkash's family, please visit our floral section.